We want you to love your Twerk Out products as much as we love creating them for you! If you’re not happy with any of your items, we are more than happy to refund, exchange or credit your purchase.
Please try on your order after receiving it within 21 days and leave all the tickets, labels and packaging on the garment as you received it.
If you wish to return an item that you have purchased, fill in the Returns Form and send this with your goods and a copy of your invoice to:Twerk Out
PO Box 68
Menai Central NSW 2234
Twerk Out is more than happy to exchange a garment for an alternate size, colour or style, if we have it available. If we do not have the required size or an alternate style, a refund or credit will be offered.
Twerk Out prides itself on our outstanding quality garments. If you believe that you have received a faulty item, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange return for assessment. Items that are considered faulty are those received in a damaged condition. Personal wear and tear to a product is not a sign that the item has a manufacturing fault.
All merchandise that is correctly returned in their original condition* as stated below will be credited to the purchaser’s credit card, with the exception of:
- Sale items. We do not refund sale items, but we can easily offer you a credit or exchange on these styles.
- The shipping costs incurred by the purchaser will not be refunded except when a product is deemed faulty.
- *Original Condition - all original tags & labels attached, not worn except for trying on items for sizing, not washed, no marks from sweat, make up or deodorant or any strong smells of perfume or cigarettes and no rips, tears or stains. To ensure items are protected from damage during transit, return items in their original packaging or similar.
- If items are not received in their “original condition” as evidenced above, it will be returned to you and the refund or exchange will be voided
- Goods must be returned within 21 days of receiving your order.
- Twerk Out does not accept any liability for goods returned by unregistered post.
If you have any further questions regarding your return please email firstname.lastname@example.org